Sound notification for Reminders?

Sujet : Sound notification for Reminders?
De : cshannon1898 (at) *nospam* yahoo.com (Connor Shannon)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 28. Sep 2024, 03:17:35
I had to go somewhere today for a few hours and wanted to remind myself to stop by the post office on the way home. I found in Reminders how to set "Location" and "Leaving" so I did that. Luckily I remembered about the post office and when I got there I looked at my phone and sure enough there was a little message on the screen saying "Post office" "Leaving [first place I went]".
I don't know when the mssage came up b'cuz it was in my backpack. Probably not till after I left the parking lot at my first stop. If it came up before I was driving I could have looked at it but I didn't know.
Is there any way to make a Reminder beep to remind me to look at the phone? If I hadn't of remembered about the PO I would have gone home my usual way and not seen the message until too late.