Re: what about world war?

Sujet : Re: what about world war?
De : phamp (at) *nospam* mindspring.com (pyotr filipivich)
Groupes : misc.survivalism
Date : 06. Jun 2024, 02:47:04
anonymous@nym.alias.net on Friday, 22 Apr 2005 07:02:40 -0600 typed in
misc.survivalism  the following:
I've always had a interest in survivalist type
precautions but.. What do I/we most likely have to
worry about living in the usa.

The Grid going down, and attendant "disruptions".  The country is
absolutely dependent on not just electricity, but high speed Internet.
Disrupt the ability to process payments and it hits the fan.

Running out of
food, or being sent off to fight for whatever it
is we need? I doubt saving food is going to help
you unless your in a bunker somewhere constantly
hiding waiting to be caught, or if you are part of
the small elite rich who will never be touched...
I know this is just my opinion of 'what could
happen', and it is possible that an event could
cause enough damage so that governments/militarys
stops functioning, but this does not sound very
likely.

What if they gave a war and nobody came?
Why then the war would come to you.

Meanwhile, back in the States, the problem is not going to be
foreign wars, but lawlessness being ignored at the state and city
level.

--
pyotr filipivich
This Week's Panel:  Us & Them - Eliminating Them.