Re: Sen. Vance says 'totally reasonable' for Trump to investigate Biden for possible wrongdoing

Sujet : Re: Sen. Vance says 'totally reasonable' for Trump to investigate Biden for possible wrongdoing
De : phamp (at) *nospam* mindspring.com (pyotr filipivich)
Groupes : misc.survivalism alt.politics.trump
Date : 13. Jul 2024, 20:02:01
WhataWonderfulWorld <thunnusalbacares@hotmail.com> on Thu, 11 Jul 2024
00:40:53 GMT typed in misc.survivalism  the following:
Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote
On Wed, 10 Jul 2024 13:04:29 -0400, "Scout"  wrote:
"Frank" <"frank "@frank.net> wrote :
On 7/9/2024 5:39 PM, james comey wrote:
Sen. JD Vance (R-Ohio) said Sunday he thinks it would be “totally
reasonable” for former President Trump to investigate President
Biden if the presumptive GOP candidate is elected to a second term
in the White House this November.
https://thehill.com/

Would be a waste of time and Trump does not want to continue our
downward spiral to becoming a banana republic.  Besides at the rate
Biden's dementia is progressing he is heading to the nursing home in
his retirement.

Na, I wouldn't be overly concerned about Biden.. what I would like to
know is what person or persons were acting behind the scenes as
'President' because I think most will agree that Biden certainly
wasn't in charge. Those people need to be exposed, their actions made
public, and if necessary legal action taken against them.

Why?  As long as they're lawfully appointed to their posts and doing
their jobs, what's the problem?  The President isn't a king and even
kings need advisors and bureaucrats to do the actual work.

Are not they called Advisors ?

Yes, and ...?   So was Hedley Lamar.  (The governor's "advisor" in
the movie "Blazing Saddles.")

It is not a question of whether Joe Biden has "advisors" or not.
It is a question of whether Joe Biden is making any decisions on his
own, or is just sock puppet for his advisors.
--
pyotr filipivich
This Week's Panel:  Us & Them - Eliminating Them.