Re: Are these the only 3 known updated Usenet archives left?

Sujet : Re: Are these the only 3 known updated Usenet archives left?
De : rek2 (at) *nospam* hispagatos.org.invalid (rek2 hispagatos)
Groupes : news.admin.peering
Date : 04. May 2024, 04:55:14
On 2024-05-03, Ray Banana <rayban@raybanana.net> wrote:
Thus spake rek2 hispagatos <rek2@hispagatos.org.invalid>

Hello I searched on some of those and none carry our hispagatos.*
or alt.2600.madrid who do I contact to ask them to please peer those
newsgroups ? I looked for an email but was not able to see it, maybe
need better glasses :D :D

FWIW: cmacleod.me.uk uses Eternal-September as its backend and hence
carries your groups, e.g:

https://cmacleod.me.uk/ng/hispagatos.talk

HTH

Awesome, thanks for pointing this out, I did not check this one.

En La Lucha.
Happy Hacking
ReK2

--