Re: Are these the only 3 known updated Usenet archives left?

Sujet : Re: Are these the only 3 known updated Usenet archives left?
De : andrew (at) *nospam* spam.net (Andrew)
Groupes : news.admin.peering
Date : 05. May 2024, 21:04:47
rek2 hispagatos wrote on Fri, 3 May 2024 16:03:04 -0000 (UTC) :

Hello I searched on some of those and none carry our hispagatos.*
or alt.2600.madrid who do I contact to ask them to please peer those
newsgroups ?

The narkive author is David Cavion.

He's a nice guy who cares but doesn't have resources, based on his posts
here and from my emails to him in the past.

You can look up his email in the Usenet archives for this newsgroup, as
even the Google archives will contain his posts.

https://groups.google.com/g/news.admin.peering (search for his name).