Re: inn2 peering configs questions - hispagatos wrong?

Sujet : Re: inn2 peering configs questions - hispagatos wrong?
De : usenet (at) *nospam* bofh.team (Ivo Gandolfo)
Groupes : news.admin.peering
Date : 24. May 2024, 10:02:57
On 22/05/2024 11:20, Billy G. (go-while) wrote:
Hi!
 I have a question about your peering configuration:

[cut]
Your config almost looks like from bofh.team
but with many "!"
but missing it in "@*dateien*"?

Not need ! in front to @ (double negation).

better use this one from bofh.team?
@bofh: what is group "!ka.*" for? why don't you want it?
It's a private hy. If u want it ask the sync server to do so. Long time ago one my peer (Albasani, now death) send this to me (wrong config I suppose). I just set my config as well to avoid problem.

first line "@unidata.*",\ could be removed?
Yeah, my bad. Thanks for the info. U can safe remove these.

as it exists twice near the end?
  newsfeed.bofh.team/newsfeed.bofh.team\
         :*,$asnNOBINARY/!local\
         :Af,Ap,Tm:innfeed!
    if you tell your peers they should have cleanfeed
the newsfeed should have ":Af,Ap,Tm:innfeed!" ?
yes. Or you can use innfeed delayed for more security.

 Billy G.
Sincerely
--
Ivo Gandolfo