Re: Beginner at running Inn2, looking for a peering connection for a private news server

Sujet : Re: Beginner at running Inn2, looking for a peering connection for a private news server
De : sirius (at) *nospam* trudheim.com (Sirius)
Groupes : news.admin.peering
Date : 13. Jun 2024, 13:21:44
On tor, 2024/06/13 at 06:25:04 GMT, candycanearter07 wrote:
So, you're just going to set up a server on the local net of your
router?

Past tense - it is already running. :)

My spam-filter is apparently too good for certain mailing list software
and some of them will unsubscribe you silently (linux-mm@kvack.org -
looking at you) if you do not accept all messages from the list.

So I figured, wth, in for a penny, in for a pound. Few weeks later, it is
chugging along quite nicely and peering was kind of the last item on the
list to do. :)

Well, I'm glad you're so "sirius" about getting into the space!! I wish
you the best of luck.

Thank you. It has been a few years since I last was tinkering with Usenet,
but I have never forgotten it. Hopefully I can contribute something from
now on.

--
Kind regards,

/S