Re: Ping endofthelinebbs - STREAM failed

Sujet : Re: Ping endofthelinebbs - STREAM failed
De : sysop (at) *nospam* endofthelinebbs.com (Nigel Reed)
Groupes : news.admin.peering
Date : 25. Jun 2024, 21:20:05
On Sun, 26 May 2024 20:52:40 +0200
"Roberto CORRADO" <i@secure.corradoroberto.it> wrote:

Dear Nigel
I have write email to you, becose I have lost MODE STREAM failed
(permission denied)...

"""
May 26 16:50:01 gatto innfeed[21507]: newsfeed.endofthelinebbs.com
remote MODE STREAM failed """

I hope everything is okay
Thanks

Best regard

Sorry, I was on vacation and didn't spot the issue. The system ran out
of inodes due to another issue. Everything should be cleared up now.

--
End Of The Line BBS - Plano, TX
telnet endofthelinebbs.com 23