Re: [Disparu] The Acolyte ATTACKS Fans Media HATES Nerdrotic & Critical Drinker

Sujet : Re: [Disparu] The Acolyte ATTACKS Fans Media HATES Nerdrotic & Critical Drinker
De : YourName (at) *nospam* YourISP.com (Your Name)
Groupes : rec.arts.sf.tv rec.arts.disney.misc rec.arts.tv
Date : 23. Jun 2024, 23:37:54
On 2024-06-23 11:36:45 +0000, john said:
In article <U4rpv7$1agf8$3@dont-email.me>, weberm@polaris.net wrote:
 The Acolyte critic reviews loved the new Disney Star Wars series on Disney+.
But as the audience has seen the last 3 episodes their reviews were
different. Journalists have looked upon this difference in review scores as
questionable, with Nerdrotic and Critical Drinker being targeted. Treating
professional critic reviews of The Acolyte are more valuable, or the only
one to listen to. But is this the case? Is the media more reliable than
normal members of the audience for The Acolyte or Star Wars series in
general? Is The Acolyte worth watching?
 https://youtu.be/8pM_hIWPkVg?si=TZwVH8Mx8Qt2AsyO
 Audience: "Is this show any good?"
shill media: "It's diverse!"
 audience: "but is it any good?"
 shill media: it's diverse."
 Audience: "But we want a show that's good, we don't care what demographics
are in it."
  shill media: "Not caring about demographics means you're sexist racist
homophobic bigots!"
 Audience: "byeeee!"
 Shill media: "Come back here so we can insult you some more? You'll miss all
the diversity."
 Audience: "How many times, we don't care about diversity!"
 Shill media: "why does the audience not like this show? It's so diverse!"
The critics are arty-farty morons, always have been. You just need to look at the garbage that wins at awards shows and the utter trash that is called "classic" to know that.