Re: Disney Parks investment updates from D23

Sujet : Re: Disney Parks investment updates from D23
De : host (at) *nospam* wdwent.com (Steve Soares)
Groupes : rec.arts.disney.parks
Date : 14. Aug 2024, 13:53:28
On 8/13/2024 12:18 PM, Pip R. wrote:
Disney just announced a slew of parks investment updates at D23.
 https://disneyparksblog.com/disney-experiences/d23-2024-news-announcements-roundup/
 Some of the ones I'm personally excited about:
 - Monsters, Inc. Land at DHS and the fabled "door coaster"
- Two Cars attractions and a themed area in Frontierland
- Villains Land at Magic Kingdom with two major attractions
- Tropical Americas re-theme of DinoLand U.S.A.
 Which ones are you excited about? Are you skeptical of any of them? Which ones will go the way of Mary Poppins?
I'm curious where in DHS they'll put the Monsters, Inc. coaster. What is it replacing?
Steve S.