Re: Today's re-post from the archives

Sujet : Re: Today's re-post from the archives
De : daniel47 (at) *nospam* nomail.afraid.org (Daniel70)
Groupes : rec.arts.drwho
Date : 11. May 2024, 11:21:12
Blueshirt wrote on 11/5/24 12:37 am:
Daniel70 wrote:
Blueshirt wrote on 10/5/24 7:22 pm:
 New Doctor Who episodes are less than fourteen hours away. RADW
will be hopping tomorrow... or frothing at the mouth as the case
may well be. Are you not tempted to join in the "Season One"
fun?

Tempted?? Yes, I am. I've just been on Youtube watching a couple of
those Review/Prediction type clips (20-odd minutes) ..... and I've
got a reason to go and visit my Sister/Brother-in-Law (those with
Disney+) so, WHO knows, maybe Sunday (Mother's Day here in the
antipodes!!). ;-P
 You must own a smartphone?
Pay-as-you-go smartphone.... and I figure watching a one hour'ish program would well and truly blow my normal account balance!!
Still looking at visiting my Sister/Brother-in-law ..... even
considering getting a (freebie-ish) Disney+ account in a couple of
weeks. Then I'd watch the Christmas-Who and first couple of New Disney+Who episodes on this months Internet Download then watch the rest of Disney+Who as part of next months Download .... then cancel Disney+.

You can subscribe to Disney+ on that and stand it up against
something to watch the new episodes with your cup of Twinings
later... it only takes a click of a button to subscribe, well,
providing the relevant subscription fee for the month is in your bank
account. But it's 2024, accessing a streaming service isn't brain
surgery!

But, as the asswipe might suggest (over and over and over) I am thick!! IHHO, of course!!
--
Daniel