Re: The Doctor Goes Rogue

Sujet : Re: The Doctor Goes Rogue
De : agamemnon (at) *nospam* hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Groupes : rec.arts.drwho
Date : 08. Jun 2024, 16:59:22
On 08/06/2024 08:41, The Last Doctor wrote:
Spoilers, dear reader. Do not proceed until you have perused the latest
chapter in the Doctor Who canon. You have been warned.

As a sixty-something heterosexual brought up in the seventies, I have to
say that the short-lived romance between Rogue and the Doctor was -
beautifully and tastefully done. Great stuff. And I wouldn’t mind seeing
It was totally disgusting. Gatwa was written and behaved like a common slut and a whore.

 And right there at the end of the titles - a memorial note for William
Russell. In loving memory. So pleased he got to come back, one last time, a
couple of years ago.
 OK. You win, dammit, RTD. 10/10.

RTD didn't write this episode. He dictated it.
Is this how you want boys to behave, like sluts and whores and constantly crying little girls?
Doctor Who is DEAD!
--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw
"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it stands for." -William Shatner