Re: The TARDIS landing upside-down with the Doctor and companions inside now available at nightcafe.studio

Sujet : Re: The TARDIS landing upside-down with the Doctor and companions inside now available at nightcafe.studio
De : daniel47 (at) *nospam* nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Groupes : rec.arts.drwho
Date : 09. Mar 2024, 12:20:55
The Doctor wrote on 9/3/24 2:05 am:
In article <usergc$1lctp$1@dont-email.me>, Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
The Doctor wrote on 7/3/24 11:50 pm:
In article <usc3tv$1061u$1@dont-email.me>, Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
The Doctor wrote on 7/3/24 1:39 am:
In article <us9nht$drqn$2@dont-email.me>, Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
The Doctor wrote on 6/3/24 10:11 am:
In article <xn0oiyx0g479w92002@reader.xsnews.nl>, Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
The Doctor wrote:
In article <xn0oiymti3tdwad002@reader.xsnews.nl>, Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
Idlehands wrote:
 Did the a%e even look at his "creation"?
 It's not even 'his' creation, it's AI.
 I gave up bothering to look at that shit looking "art" ages ago, I'd say he did too. He just clicks and posts as they all add up and help his post count!
 And that is the problem with AI!
 A tool is only as good as its user.
 And I have no access to programme what I want.

So WHY do YOU, "Yellow Beard Yadallee", keep using it, "Yellow Beard Yadallee"??
 To prove the limitations of AI red-beared Dannyboy!
 So proving your 'theory' once or twice is not good enough for YOU, "Yellow Beard Yadallee"?? YOU HAVE TO/MUST keep proving something OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!
 Still, it all contributes to YOUR All-Important Precious Post Count, doesn't it, "Yellow Beard Yadallee"?? I mean, now that Tim's not here to help YOU out, "Yellow Beard Yadallee"??
 It is called debating the issue Red-beard Dannyboy!
 So just WHO the HELL are YOU, "Yellow Beard Yadallee", debating with, "Yellow Beard Yadallee"??
 I mean, nobody is discussing the Chat-GPU creations with YOU, "Yellow Beard Yadallee", so why discuss let alone "debate", "Yellow
Beard Yadallee"??
 Hey Red-Beard, it is debateable if ChatGPT is getting the correct information.
Seems as YOU, "Yellow Beard Yadallee", are THE ONLY ONE GIVING IT
'Doctor Who' INFORMATION, "Yellow Beard Yadallee", I'd suggest there's Buckley's chance of Chat-GPT 'getting the correct information', "Yellow Beard Yadallee"!!
--
Daniel