Re: Cartoon Logic

Sujet : Re: Cartoon Logic
De : agamemnon (at) *nospam* hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Groupes : rec.arts.drwho
Date : 10. Mar 2024, 03:18:28
On 08/03/2024 21:59, Blueshirt wrote:
The True Doctor wrote:

On 04/03/2024 20:15, Blueshirt wrote:
The True Doctor wrote:

The Church on Ruby Road was not entertaining in any way
shape or for. It was a degenerate woke lecture on
homosexuality and social services so as to rot people's
minds so they don't question anything, and sexually groom
children.

I get a bit worried about people who seem so obsessed with
the sexual grooming of children that they examine episodes
of a TV show specifically looking for evidence of it!!!

I get a bit worried when people working on shows made for
children make it so glaringly obvious. Woke perverts.
 You are entitled to your view but I wouldn't say it was
"glaringly obvious" as you are the only person that I have seen
mention it! Surely if 'sexual grooming' in Doctor Who was as
blatant as you say it is I would be reading about it in
other places?
It's all over YouTube and X/Twitter
--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw
"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it stands for." -William Shatner