Re: Cartoon Logic

Sujet : Re: Cartoon Logic
De : agamemnon (at) *nospam* hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Groupes : rec.arts.drwho
Date : 10. Mar 2024, 19:34:50
On 10/03/2024 16:05, Blueshirt wrote:
The True Doctor wrote:

On 08/03/2024 21:59, Blueshirt wrote:
The True Doctor wrote:

I get a bit worried when people working on shows made for
children make it so glaringly obvious. Woke perverts.

You are entitled to your view but I wouldn't say it was
"glaringly obvious" as you are the only person that I have
seen mention it! Surely if 'sexual grooming' in Doctor Who
was as blatant as you say it is I would be reading about it
in other places?

It's all over YouTube and X/Twitter
 Again, seeing something on YouTube and X/Twitter does not make
something true.
It doesn't mean it's not true either. Use you intelligence.

 Some people are taking elements of what they saw and
sensationalising it for views/likes (etc.) Any normal person
The child grooming was deliberately inserted by the pervert RTD by his own admission. The pervert even said he gets a high whenever he finds out that a child has been seduced to become homosexual by something he's made or written, including Doctor Who.
Do you think that the sexual grooming of children has been sensationalized for views? By who? It's RTD and other woke perverts that want it to be viewed.
If it wasn't there no one would be talking about it.

that sees stuff they don't like on a TV show just switches
off... they don't keep watching it again, and again, and again,
and then constantly make YouTube videos about it.

Perverts like RTD know that if they hijack existing franchises and insert their degenerate woke agenda into it to groom and sexualize children fans will still keep watching. If they instead created something new and original in order to entice people into homosexuality ordinary people wouldn't watch it, nor would they let their children watch it.

If a TV show offends you, why watch it? The only logical answer
is that you watch it to be offended. I think you are a bit of a
snowflake.
Why should I be forced to watch gay porn on Doctor Who because of being a fan since childhood, when Doctor Who was never supposed to be about any sort of sexuality, since it was aimed at children? Perverts like RTD that have admitted to wanting to groom children in order to get them to discover their sexuality should be arrested and locked up.
--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw
"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it stands for." -William Shatner