Re: How to annoy Chat-GPT

Sujet : Re: How to annoy Chat-GPT
De : hidefromu (at) *nospam* hushmail.com (Idlehands)
Groupes : rec.arts.drwho
Date : 11. Mar 2024, 20:20:29
On 2024-03-10 10:07 a.m., Blueshirt wrote:
Nomen Nescio wrote:

Tell it that AI used to be Machine Learning, and before that it was Big Data. And big data was just anything too large to fit in Excel spreadsheet. So you evolved from Excel. Watch the steam coming out of the ears.

I don't see why anyone would need Chat-GPT in their lives...

Well first of all the person in question does not have a life, does not relate well to people and has a history of destroying
Toastmaster Groups.
 Oh!! Did they kick him out??
It appears they have quietly shut their doors due to members leaving, not saying binky is responsible but it is somewhat suspicious.

ChatGPT accepts his input without judgement and he can
 Surely you meant "can't"??
Yes, good catch.

be bothered to read the result, just cuts and pastes to keep his post
count up while claiming to be on topic.

In the loosest sense of the term, I suppose they are "on topic" but they are not created BY him, so why is he soooo proud on them?? He didn't create them, the BOT did!!
 Oh!! Of course, the All Important Precious Post Count ..... Any Garbage
will do as long as it's a Post!!
It seems to be his lodestone....
--
Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
George Bernard Shaw