Re: ChatGPT reviews from Doctor Who all 7 parts of MArco Polo and rates out of 10

Sujet : Re: ChatGPT reviews from Doctor Who all 7 parts of MArco Polo and rates out of 10
De : mich (at) *nospam* none.edu (Mich)
Groupes : rec.arts.drwho
Date : 13. Mar 2024, 04:36:34
Blueshirt wrote:
Daniel65 wrote:

Mich wrote on 12/3/24 2:40 pm:
The Doctor wrote:
"Marco Polo" is a seven-part serial from the first season
of Doctor Who, originally broadcast in 1964. Set in the
13th century, the story follows the Doctor and his
companions as they become embroiled in the adventures of
the famous Venetian explorer Marco Polo.

Marco was actually Croatian. It is just that his birthplace
on a  Dalmatian island was subjugated to Venice at the time.

Hmm! One of my ancestors came from Dubrovnik, Croatia in about
1850 .... so same sort of area!!
 I didn't realise that Croatia used to send its criminals to
Australia too?!  ;-)

No, but a few war criminals fled there of their own accord.