Re: inside the TARDIS wandering the halls now available at nightcafe.studio

Sujet : Re: inside the TARDIS wandering the halls now available at nightcafe.studio
De : daniel47 (at) *nospam* nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Groupes : uk.media.tv.sf.drwho rec.arts.drwho
Date : 15. Mar 2024, 12:19:21
Blueshirt wrote on 15/3/24 4:15 am:
The Doctor wrote:
In article <xn0ojbb6ts3ccy003@reader.xsnews.nl>,
Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:

AI art < yawn>...  AI chat <yawn> ... do you have any ability
whatsoever? You've been on RADW for decades and this is the
best that you can do?

Let us see if you can do better!
 I do already!
 Everything I post here is from me, it's my opinion... right or
wrong.
 I don't need to use AI to create rubbish pictures that I
cross-post to non-relevant newsgroups or use AI generated text
to start a discussion because I am unable to type my own
thoughts about something!!!
 As you seem devoid of free thought, do you need to read a book
on how to post to Usenet? I'm sure we could send you one!

Hey, maybe we should run a Kickstarter campaign to fund a Library for "Yellow Beard Yadallee"!!
--
Daniel