Is 'Hames Bond a Gallifreyan Time Lord??

Sujet : Is 'Hames Bond a Gallifreyan Time Lord??
De : daniel47 (at) *nospam* nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Groupes : rec.arts.drwho
Date : 15. Mar 2024, 13:02:39
Of late I've been watching the 'James Bond' series of films and today, whilst watching "License to Kill" which starred Timothy Dalton as the MI6 Spy, James Bond https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Licence_to_Kill , I thought "Is *James Bond* another Gallifreyan Time Lord, like 'Doctor Who'??
I mean ... he started off with the looks of Sean Connery and has changed appearance and changed appearance again and again!!
And, sort of like how DoctorDavid starred then changed appearance and then changed back again, similarly, Sean Connery starred and then changed appearance and then changed back again!! (i.e. Sean Connery -> George Lazenby -> Sean Connery -> Roger Moore)
And both James Bond and The Doctor work for 'secret' organizations, MI6 and UNIT!!
How have we missed this for 50 years?? James Bond *IS* a Time Lord!!
--
Daniel