Re: inside the TARDIS wandering the halls now available at nightcafe.studio

Sujet : Re: inside the TARDIS wandering the halls now available at nightcafe.studio
De : daniel47 (at) *nospam* nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Groupes : uk.media.tv.sf.drwho rec.arts.drwho
Date : 16. Mar 2024, 11:15:56
Blueshirt wrote on 16/3/24 1:29 am:
The Doctor wrote:
In article <xn0ojbjea1395ra000@reader.xsnews.nl>,
Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:

I don't need to use AI to create rubbish pictures that I
cross-post to non-relevant newsgroups or use AI generated
text to start a discussion because I am unable to type my own
thoughts about something!!!

As you seem devoid of free thought, do you need to read a
book on how to post to Usenet? I'm sure we could send you
one!

That is just your opinion.
 Yes it is, but at a guess I'd say it's an opinion that is shared
by many others here...
 Now that Tim has gone you are probably the person on RADW in the
most killfiles. There is a reason for that!

Count me in!!
And, in case YOU, "Yellow Beard Yadallee", haven't noticed, I'm hoping my Post-Count will be well down this month .... cause I've got YOU, "Yellow Beard Yadallee", Kill-filed A.T.M.!!
--
Daniel