Re: Midnights become my afternoons

Sujet : Re: Midnights become my afternoons
De : agamemnon (at) *nospam* hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Groupes : rec.arts.drwho
Date : 20. Mar 2024, 01:27:25
On 19/03/2024 18:18, Blueshirt wrote:
The True Doctor wrote:

On 19/03/2024 09:11, Blueshirt wrote:
The True Doctor wrote:
On 15/03/2024 14:54, The Last Doctor wrote:

So Disney get premieres at Friday prime time - to the
extent that that matters to a streamer. And the BBC
prime broadcast is 19 hours later. Proof positive that
live TV ratings are no longer meaningful for this show -
as most fans worldwide will have watched it already
before it airs on BBC One.  Aggie will, of course,
declare that ratings have fallen off a cliff

They will have since the Eurovision Song Contest final is
immediately after it. Let's see which does better.

The Eurovision Song Contest won't have people who have
already watched it seventeen hours before on the BBC iPlayer
though, will it?

Yes it will because I will be watching it.
 Try again!
I thought you were referring to people having already watched Doctor Who on iPlayer, then watching Eurovision.

If the BBC really cared as much about traditional TV ratings
as you seem to think they do, they wouldn't be streaming two
episodes of one of their prime shows back-to-back on their
streaming platform at midnight!

If they didn't stream it then people would torrent it
immediately after it aired on Disney+ and get much better
picture quality and double the resolution than the crap that's
on iPlayer too.
 Another reason why traditional TV ratings don't mean a thing!
But you'll still use them to suit your agenda of course...

Without decent ratings the BBC has no right to demand £180 from me to watch other services like Amazon Prime which I can cancel at any time and switch to another one as and when I please when there is stuff on it worth watching.

The problem with what the BBC are doing is that people will
review it and tell others that it's woke gay shit and no one
else will want to watch it because of the truth. Doctor Who
ended in 2017. This woke gay shit is only the to sexually
groom children. At least their parents can now make sure they
don't watch it, just like everything else that originates from
Disney these days.
 Try and expand your vocabulary... this "woke gay shit" and
"sexually groom children" stuff is getting a bit boring now...
Woke gay shit is what it is, and it's being made by the woke entertainment industry which filled to the brim with degenerate perverts in order to sexually groom children. If they don't want it describe that way then they should stop making gay shit and attempting to use it to sexually groom children. Why would an adult want to change their sexuality after seeing Ncuti Gatwa dress in women's clothing, act and behave in an effeminate manner, and dance like a woman in order to seduce a man to penetrate his arse? This hijacking of an existing character and franchise and changing the way the main protagonist is depicted is not different to a stranger giving sweets to children in order to entice them.
--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw
"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it stands for." -William Shatner