Re: Best Doctor Who Episodes ever

Sujet : Re: Best Doctor Who Episodes ever
De : daniel47 (at) *nospam* nomail.afraid.org (Daniel70)
Groupes : rec.arts.drwho uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Date : 19. Apr 2024, 12:21:34
The Doctor wrote on 19/4/24 9:29 am:
In article <uvs72s$2gkgj$1@dont-email.me>, The Last Doctor
<mike@xenocyte.com> wrote:
The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
For Me Inferno Ports 1 to 7
 I’ve never heard of Inferno Ports. Did you mean FireWire? USB won
that war long ago - about a decade after NetKnow’s network
connection advice was relevant, true, but we’re still talking 15
years ago.
 And this has nothing to do with Doctor Who.
 Sorry but you failed Bratain's Got Talent Comedy episode MM!
"Bratain's"?? How long has it been since BRITAIN kicked YOU out, asswipe??
--
Daniel