Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview

Sujet : Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview
De : daniel47 (at) *nospam* nomail.afraid.org (Daniel70)
Groupes : rec.arts.drwho uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Date : 01. May 2024, 14:36:33
Blueshirt wrote on 1/5/24 12:59 am:
Blueshirt wrote:

'Rolling Stone' Ncuti Gatwa interview...

Ncuti Gatwa on Becoming the New Face of "Doctor Who"

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv-movies/tv-movie-features/ncuti-gatwa-doctor-who-interview-1235005098/
 For those that don't like to click links...
 + + + SPOILERS + + +
 + + + SPOILERS + + +
  The character "Maestro" is non-binary".
 The first episode "Space Babies" features the control of
reproductive rights and the welfare of the resulting children.
 RTD wanted the Sonic Screwdriver changed because he was worried
it looked too much like a gun before.
A device that looks, somewhat, sort of, phallic in a program about "Space Babies" .... seems appropriate to me!!

Ncuti Gatwa quote about Doctor Who from the article:
"It evolves and it regenerates. I feel like it's about time, and
I am here. For all you damners out there, I’m not going
anywhere."
--
Daniel