Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview

Sujet : Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview
De : pursent100 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (%)
Groupes : rec.arts.drwho uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Date : 02. May 2024, 02:53:24
The Doctor wrote:
In article <VdSdnSr0kexjU6_7nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com>,
%  <pursent100@gmail.com> wrote:
The Doctor wrote:
In article <orWdnTKbnPj7J6_7nZ2dnZfqnPoAAAAA@giganews.com>,
%  <pursent100@gmail.com> wrote:
The Doctor wrote:
In article <xn0olbbcr4nw4z4005@post.eweka.nl>,
Blueshirt <blueshirt@eweka.news> wrote:
The True Doctor wrote:

On 30/04/2024 15:59, Blueshirt wrote:
Blueshirt wrote:

'Rolling Stone' Ncuti Gatwa interview...

Ncuti Gatwa on Becoming the New Face of "Doctor Who"

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv-movies/tv-movie-features/ncuti-gatwa-doctor-who-interview-1235005098/

For those that don't like to click links...

+ + + SPOILERS + + +

+ + + SPOILERS + + +

The character "Maestro" is non-binary".

For f*s sake. He's not a f*ing quantum computer. He's a
man dressed in drag, and since I've made the observation the
quantum superposition has collapsed and he's a man for
everyone else too, forever. Relativistic effects are not going
to change his gender either.

RTD also said in another interview that the "Maestro" character
is not the Master, so that's something.

The first episode "Space Babies" features the control of
reproductive rights and the welfare of the resulting
children.

What the f*! Child grooming perverts!

Never change. (I like a bit of entertainment with my tea and
biscuits.)

I'll reserve judgement until I've seen the episode.

RTD wanted the Sonic Screwdriver changed because he was
worried it looked too much like a gun before.

It looked too much like a dildo when Whittaker was using it.
Now it's shaped like a vagina.

That's a unique take. (It's unlike you!)

But as I said, I never thought the sonic screwdriver looked like
a gun... or a dangerous weapon even. So it does seem to be
change for change's sake.

Ncuti Gatwa quote about Doctor Who from the article:
"It evolves and it regenerates. I feel like it's about time,
and I am here. For all you damners out there,
I’m not going
anywhere."

Doctor Who is dead! It ended in 2017 and will stay dead with
this child grooming pervert in the lead role of a parody
constantly attacking fans who don't like his disgusting
behaviour and his lecturing them about the sexuality he wants
them to exhibit.

Just discuss the episodes and tone down the hyperbole... we've a
new season of Doctor Who on the way. We aren't all going to like
everything about every episode, but let's try and discuss it
properly at least.

The Tone will be loud on all sides.

oh

Fixed!