Re: 1 May 2024

Sujet : Re: 1 May 2024
De : daniel47 (at) *nospam* nomail.afraid.org (Daniel70)
Groupes : rec.arts.drwho
Date : 03. May 2024, 03:15:04
Blueshirt wrote on 3/05/2024 2:00 am:
Daniel70 wrote:
The Doctor wrote on 2/5/24 7:35 am:
In article <xn0olbahz4msoy1002@post.eweka.nl>,
Blueshirt <blueshirt@eweka.news> wrote:
The Doctor wrote:

WEll, Are you a Chibnallite?

No David, I am not a "Chibnallite"... whatever that is!

Then stop whining like one.

WHAT?? It seems to me, YOU, asswipe, and Aggy are the main two
whinging and bitching about the development of "Doctor Who"
..... so if the two of you would just SHUT THE FUCK UP WE'D
ALL BE BETTER OFF!!
 Exactly. The whiners are the ones that want Doctor Who to be
made for them and get upset when it's not... and in 2024, it
never will be! The world has moved on, as has Doctor Who. I'll
say it again, the easiest solution when a TV show is not to your
liking anymore is, don't watch it!
 Continually watching and then moaning about the same thing after
every single episode doesn't seem logical to me and it just
comes across as self-entitled and attention seeking.

Perhaps, if they were to BUY the DVD's, they could continue to live in their own little worlds!!
And leave US alone!!
--
Daniel