Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview

Sujet : Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview
De : daniel47 (at) *nospam* nomail.afraid.org (Daniel70)
Groupes : uk.media.tv.sf.drwho rec.arts.drwho
Date : 05. May 2024, 11:04:44
The Doctor wrote on 5/5/24 11:48 am:
In article <xn0olg2zl981ijn001@post.eweka.nl>,
Blueshirt <blueshirt@eweka.news> wrote:
The Doctor wrote:
In article <xn0olfhxl8wq78a003@post.eweka.nl>,
Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
Mickmane wrote:
On 04.05.24, Blueshirt  <blueshirt@eweka.news> wrote:
Mickmane wrote:

It never looked like a gun to me before!

I don't think the sonic screwdriver has ever looked
dangerous.  Ever!!!

Even when the Doctor pretended it was one. :)

No! It's just a plastic toy. Which is why it's regularly
changed, to sell merch. (Probably!)

Of course, like anything, shove it in to somebody's eye
and it can be a dangerous weapon... but the Doctor was
never going to do that.

What is sonics are being used for construction tools?

I don't know what point you are making but if it is that the
sonic screwdriver's role in Doctor Who has changed over the
years, then yes it has!

In the classic series the sonic screwdriver was mainly used by
the Doctor to fix things or as a scientific instrument. It was
rarely held in a gun-like manner. However, in more recent
times the Doctor has often held the sonic screwdriver in gun
type poses and pointed it directly at aliens and other dangers.
 And in real life?

In real life NO-ONE HAS EVER DONE ANYTHING WITH A SONIC SCREWDRIVER, asswipe!!
--
Daniel