Re: Doctor Who: Space Babies - New Preview Clip (BBC)

Sujet : Re: Doctor Who: Space Babies - New Preview Clip (BBC)
De : daniel47 (at) *nospam* nomail.afraid.org (Daniel70)
Groupes : rec.arts.drwho
Date : 10. May 2024, 12:44:59
Idlehands wrote on 10/5/24 8:21 am:
On 2024-05-09 7:42 a.m., Blueshirt wrote:
The Doctor wrote:
In article <xn0olm8ih19mkhj000@post.eweka.nl>,
Blueshirt <blueshirt@eweka.news> wrote:
The Doctor wrote:
In article <xn0oll6caaz65x003@post.eweka.nl>,
Blueshirt <blueshirt@eweka.news> wrote:
Stephan Seitz wrote:

Timothy Zahn established cloning (and its problems) in
his great Thrawn trilogy.

Three of the best Star Wars books out there... highly
recommended to any SW fan that hasn't read them.

Which 3?

The three that are referenced in the post that I replied to
obviously! (Doh!)

Make the connection will you?!

I will go s l o w l y...

A trilogy is three, so join the dots and don't keep acting like
an imbecile all the time!
 If only posts could be written in crayon to help those lacking thinking and comprehension skills.
I don't think crayon would help the asswipe .... I mean he'd just smear
the crayon all over his screen!!
--
Daniel