Re: Doctor Who Space Babies review with spoilers

Sujet : Re: Doctor Who Space Babies review with spoilers
De : hidefromu (at) *nospam* hushmail.com (Idlehands)
Groupes : rec.arts.drwho
Date : 13. May 2024, 14:47:03
On 2024-05-13 4:28 a.m., Daniel70 wrote:
The Doctor wrote on 12/5/24 5:26 am:
Doctor Who: Space Babies by RT Davies Review

In the latest Doctor Who adventure, we were treated to a thrilling
ride through time and space with the Doctor and their new friend,
Ruby Tuesday. The story kicked off with Ruby stepping into the
TARDIS and being amazed by its incredible size inside. It's like a
magic house!

But there's more to the Doctor than meets the eye. We learn about
their mysterious origins back in 1963 and their special title as a
Time Lord. Is the Doctor the last of their kind? And what happened
to Gallifrey? These questions add an exciting layer to the story.

The TARDIS whisks them off to the prehistoric past, where they
encounter dinosaurs and a butterfly that turns Ruby into an alien! Don't worry, though, she's back to normal soon after.

Next stop, a space station! Things get really exciting when they find
babies in an incubator, running the whole show by themselves! With a
new, huge sonic screwdriver and some quick thinking, the Doctor and
Ruby dive into action.

But danger lurks as an alien guard attacks! The Doctor and Ruby
navigate through the chaos, meeting a nanny who's been taking care of
the babies. The ship's circuits are on the fritz, and resources are
running low. It's a real nail-biter!

When a mysterious monster threatens the babies, the Doctor's empathy
shines through. With a heartwarming moment between Ruby and the
nanny, they realise the monster is just scared. Cue the babies with
flamethrowers to the rescue! Who knew babies could be so brave?

In the end, the Doctor saves the day, repairing the ship and setting it on course for home. The Doctor's determination to save even the
scariest creatures shows us what a true hero they are.

Overall, this Christmas special was packed with excitement,
adventure, and heartwarming moments. It's a must-watch for Doctor Who
fans of all ages!

6/10

Well, I must say, asswipe, Congratulations, that is a good review ....
rather than your normal    point    point     point based reviews!
 I do have one question ..... "... with the Doctor and *their* new friend, ...." and ".... We learn about *their* mysterious origins back in 1963"??
 Do we still have *BOTH* Bio-regenerated Doctors in this adventure??
It was a fine cut and paste of some AI script he punched up and tried to pass off as his own work.
When someone's post history shows he can't string five words together without misspelling two of them their is no way in hell he could create the above.
<cross-posts removed>
--
Facisim:  The first step is to fascinate fools and muzzle the intelligent
Bertrand Russell