Re: Doctor Who spotting.

Sujet : Re: Doctor Who spotting.
De : pursent100 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (%)
Groupes : rec.arts.drwho uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Date : 08. Jun 2024, 02:37:07
The Doctor wrote:
In article <v400fj$28kjr$1@dont-email.me>,
Your Name  <YourName@YourISP.com> wrote:
On 2024-06-07 15:31:25 +0000, Blueshirt said:
The Doctor wrote:
In article <xn0oms9wc5la6t7001@post.eweka.nl>,
Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
Mickmane wrote:
On 06.06.24, Blueshirt  <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:

I prefer to refer to him as 'the Vet' though!

Tristan! :))

I like his Doctor though.

He was okay, but he was a better Vet!

Same old! Same old!

Old being the operative word... as they remade that series
recently and now there's a new Tristan!

The new Tristan is played by the idiot middle brother in the Gerald
Durrell based series "The Durrells". Part way through the most recent
season, Tristan went off to serve in the war. It's unclear if he'll be
back or not - a bit like Davison's Tristan who left the old series. (I
can't remember what happened to Tristan in the original books - I read
them many years ago.)

 Good old YN!

lol asl