Re: Toxic fandom

Sujet : Re: Toxic fandom
De : agamemnon (at) *nospam* hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Groupes : rec.arts.drwho rec.arts.tv
Date : 11. Jun 2024, 04:41:56
On 10/06/2024 23:17, The Last Doctor wrote:
Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
The Doctor wrote:

RTD not retconning the Timeless Child is the ultimate recipe
for toxic fandom.

Parts of Doctor Who fandom have been toxic long before the
Timeless Child was thought of...

Pretending it only happened in 2017 is revisionism.

 The sort of people who rant “Retcon the Timeless Child” and “Doctor Who
ended in 2017” and similar stuff, instead of either walking away or finding
things still to enjoy about the show, ARE the toxic fandom.

You are the toxic fandom. We are not going to turn away and leave the room so that disgusting woke perverts can hijack the show and it's audience so as to sexually groom children while our back is turned and then prey on them.
--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw
"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it stands for." -William Shatner