Re: Doctor Who: S1 Ep.7 The Legend of Ruby Sunday

Sujet : Re: Doctor Who: S1 Ep.7 The Legend of Ruby Sunday
De : ATH (at) *nospam* kruemel.org (Mickmane)
Groupes : uk.media.tv.sf.drwho rec.arts.drwho
Date : 15. Jun 2024, 22:18:00
On 15.06.24, Blueshirt  <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:

Wow!

I agree!

It's only half-time so this story could go either way next week,
but I thought this episode was brilliant. It started off slowly
and was average enough for most of it but THAT climax!!! This
was real edge of the seat stuff... Doctor Who at its best.

Finally a story where at the end I was happy, excited, yes!

The God of Death returns... and many questions to be answered.
Roll on next week for the season finale.

What on earth was that Sutekh with the old lady thing. (Now named Susan
somethingorother - you know I and names...) Interesting, but makes no
sense at all. :)

9/10

I'll just second that.

Wonder whether they'll dig out Fourteen and Donna.

What I really want to know though, which episodes of Classic do I have
to rewatch to see this villain the first time round (again)? Google
isn't helping!

--

Mickmane