Re: Doctor Who: S1 Ep.7 The Legend of Ruby Sunday

Sujet : Re: Doctor Who: S1 Ep.7 The Legend of Ruby Sunday
De : andyl (at) *nospam* azaal.plus.com (Andy Leighton)
Groupes : uk.media.tv.sf.drwho rec.arts.drwho
Date : 17. Jun 2024, 17:21:26
On Mon, 17 Jun 2024 12:57:20 -0000 (UTC), The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
In article <v4p6tn$krlv$1@dont-email.me>,
Daniel70  <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
The Doctor wrote on 16/6/24 9:26 am:
In article <xn0on3zrehoabm6000@post.eweka.nl>,
Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
Mickmane wrote:

What I really want to know though, which episodes of Classic
do I have to rewatch to see this villain the first time round
(again)? Google isn't helping!

"Pyramids of Mars"... a Fourth Doctor story from 1975.

Can it made available online?

Yes, of course it can, Gobble-de-gook, .... I mean, after all, YOU,
Gobble-de-gook, have a copy of ALL available Classic Episodes, don't
YOU, Gobble-de-gook??

And YOU, Gobble-de-gook, have no problem with Pirating current Episodes!!

I have a copy!

VNS/DVD are available and maybe Blu-Ray .

Still BBC3 or BBC4 can air Pyramids of Mars of BBC 2!

Guesss what! Get a Pluto TV or Tubi Subscription.

Virtually all existing classic Doctor Who stories are on iplayer in
the UK.  I don't think they will feature on broadcast TV.

It is only the people in the rest of the world who may not be able
to access old stuff.

--
Andy Leighton => andyl@azaal.plus.com
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"