Re: Arrest made in bomb threat against con hotel

Sujet : Re: Arrest made in bomb threat against con hotel
De : jdnicoll (at) *nospam* panix.com (James Nicoll)
Groupes : rec.arts.sf.fandom
Date : 12. Apr 2024, 15:25:00
In article <uvb2ta$2a8hd$1@dont-email.me>,
Gary McGath  <garym@mcgath.com> wrote:
On 4/11/24 12:54 PM, James Nicoll wrote:

Yes, I know furries aren't pedophile groomers seeking to put
gender=free litterboxes in primary schools - at least no more
so than non-furries. But that's the perception.

Some furry groups have been energetic about ejecting Nazi furries,
which didn't go over well with the Nazis.

Then maybe someone who was banned spread the litter-box stories to
gullible audiences in retaliation?

The litter boxes for my cats have always been gender-free.

As I recall, it turned out some classrooms in the Jefferson County Public
School District in Colorado do or did have litter boxes but not for the
reason the alt-right claimed. It was so that during routine school mass
shootings, kids waiting their turn to be murdered would have somewhere to
relieve themselves without spoiling the game by making a run for the
bathroom.