Re: Google Groups shutting off usenet access

Sujet : Re: Google Groups shutting off usenet access
De : kjrobinson (at) *nospam* mail.com (Kevrob)
Groupes : rec.arts.sf.fandom
Date : 11. Mar 2024, 01:55:12
On 12/22/2023 9:00 PM, Keith F. Lynch wrote:
Scott Dorsey <kludge@panix.com> wrote:
Keith F. Lynch <kfl@KeithLynch.net> wrote:
They are claiming they will continue to maintain the historical
archive and keep it searchable and readable, at least by those
with Google accounts.
[snip]
Just alerting those who are used to seeing me post via GG that I have migrated to E-S/Thunderbird. Forgive me if I screw up while learning
new skills.
_Constructive_ criticism is welcome.
--
Kevin R ex <kevrob@my-deja.com>