Re: Disappearances (was Re: ChatGPT ... blah blah blah.)

Sujet : Re: Disappearances (was Re: ChatGPT ... blah blah blah.)
De : kludge (at) *nospam* panix.com (Scott Dorsey)
Groupes : rec.arts.sf.fandom
Date : 15. Mar 2024, 01:15:48
Keith F. Lynch <kfl@KeithLynch.net> wrote:
The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
So who is doing new content?

Ten years ago last Friday (March 1st), Relisha Rudd disappeared.  She
was an 8-year-old child living with her parents in a homeless shelter
in DC.  She was never seen again.

Ten years ago next Friday (March 8th), MH 370 disappeared, probably
somewhere in the Indian Ocean, along with all 239 people who were on
board.  It was never seen again.  It's by far the largest plane ever
to have simply vanished.

Can this be a mere coincidence?  Or is there some connection between
these unfortunate events?  We're fans, we're creative, let's come up
with a connection.

This is nothing.  A friend of mine lost thirty pounds, and then her
husband lost his mind so she lost her temper.
--scott