Yes, We Had an Earthquake

Sujet : Yes, We Had an Earthquake
De : evelynchimelisleeper (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Evelyn C. Leeper)
Groupes : rec.arts.sf.fandom
Date : 05. Apr 2024, 18:20:53
Just in case you care:
We're about forty miles from the epicenter and definitely felt the shake (about the level of driving over a bumpy road).  Nothing fell or fell over, even stuff that normally falls over if you just look at it. :-)
--
Evelyn C. Leeper, http://leepers.us/evelyn, @eleeper@mastodon.social
Musk cares about the border because "the border" is a publicly-