Metropolis on Twitch, April 10

Sujet : Metropolis on Twitch, April 10
De : garym (at) *nospam* mcgath.com (Gary McGath)
Groupes : rec.arts.sf.fandom alt.movies.silent
Date : 06. Apr 2024, 16:38:31
Metropolis, produced by Fritz Lang and released in 1927, is one of my favorite silent movies. Who couldn't love a film with a mad scientist and an evil robot? On Wednesday, April 10, at 8 PM EDT, I'll provide live accompaniment to it on my Twitch channel. I hope some of you can make it.
https://www.twitch.tv/madfilkentist
In case the time is inconvenient, Twitch will likely make it available for on-demand streaming for a week afterward. My last two shows were available that way.
In case you happen to be near southern New Hampshire, I'll accompany it again in person at the Plaistow Library on Friday, April 12, at 1 PM. I've been presenting a silent film there every three months for the past year and a half, and people say they like them.
--
Gary McGath    http://www.mcgath.com