Re: Test

Sujet : Re: Test
De : kludge (at) *nospam* panix.com (Scott Dorsey)
Groupes : rec.arts.sf.fandom
Date : 10. May 2024, 14:30:40
Keith F. Lynch <kfl@KeithLynch.net> wrote:
I don't know which is worse, the time when this group was so busy
that nobody could read all the posts (and I for one had to resort to
killfiling all posts that mentioned Bush), or the current time when
the group is so quiet that important fannish news and issues aren't
even mentioned here.

ARE there important fannish news and issues?

I mean besides everyone waiting for Hugo packets so they can finally
read the three otherwise-unavailable stories...
--scott