June 12:Buster Keaton's "One Week" with live accompaniment, streaming on YouTube

Sujet : June 12:Buster Keaton's "One Week" with live accompaniment, streaming on YouTube
De : garym (at) *nospam* mcgath.com (Gary McGath)
Groupes : alt.movies.silent rec.arts.sf.fandom
Date : 06. Jun 2024, 00:55:50
On Wednesday, June 12, at 8 PM Eastern time, I'll be streaming live accompaniment for the Buster Keaton two-reeler, "One Week." This was Keaton's first solo release. A newly married couple gets a lot and a house for a wedding present, but the house is just a kit which they have to put together, and a rival sabotages the instructions.
I'm switching from Twitch to YouTube for this show. It's a public beta test of sorts, which is why there's just one short film. Assuming it's not as big a disaster as the house in the movie, it will stay up indefinitely for people who can't watch it live, but watching as I improvise the music and exchanging comments with other viewers during the show will be the most fun.
If all goes well, I'll follow with "The Golem" in July.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjNYJ1uiObw
--
Gary McGath    http://www.mcgath.com