Re: Clickbait

Sujet : Re: Clickbait
De : tppm (at) *nospam* rr.ca.com (Tim Merrigan)
Groupes : rec.arts.sf.fandom
Date : 09. Jun 2024, 05:40:55
On 6/8/2024 7:42 PM, Joy Beeson wrote:
 Curiosity got the better of me and I clicked on "Always carry a bread
tag in your wallet and here's why".  Lo and behold, there *was* an
explanation on the page that the ad linked to, and my second guess at
a search term found it.
 You should carry a bread tag so that you can use it as an emergency
bookmark.
 There are only two items in my wallet that wouldn't make better
bookmarks than a bread tag -- and I imagine that very few people have
a pair of scissors and a pair of pliers in their wallets.

I would note that in most cases a bank note would make a better bookmark than a bread clip, as would a credit card.
Suggesting things that most people carry in their wallets.
--
Qualified immunity = virtual impunity.
Tim Merrigan