Re: Is The Acolyte Being Review Bombed | Film Threat Versus:

Sujet : Re: Is The Acolyte Being Review Bombed | Film Threat Versus:
De : agamemnon (at) *nospam* hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Groupes : rec.arts.drwho rec.arts.tv rec.arts.sf.fandom
Date : 12. Jun 2024, 17:36:36
On 12/06/2024 14:14, Blueshirt wrote:
Ubiquitous wrote:

Chris Gore and Alan Ng along with special guests debate...
Is The Acolyte Being Review Bombed?

https://youtu.be/qRkYIV-D_6U?si=4Nv6CkFxT6dDghLb
 I'm not clicking on any online reviews of "The Acolyte" as I
don't need to waste my time to hear somebody on YouTube tell me
that it's shit when I can see it with my own eyes!!!
But you need to know and understand why it's shit. Everyone studying English Literature or who wants to be a writer should be watching these videos as they show you how to analyse and deconstruct a story and what you need to do to write a good one or turn a bad one into a good one. In fact everyone should be watching these videos since they demonstrate logical and rational reasoning and debate as well as learning from observation.
--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw
"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it stands for." -William Shatner