Re: The Acolyte Episode 3 Review ...

Sujet : Re: The Acolyte Episode 3 Review ...
De : agamemnon (at) *nospam* hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Groupes : rec.arts.drwho rec.arts.tv rec.arts.sf.fandom
Date : 14. Jun 2024, 22:20:07
On 14/06/2024 20:03, Blueshirt wrote:
The True Doctor wrote:

On 13/06/2024 09:30, Ubiquitous wrote:
The Acolyte made me sick and furious, but even through my
anger, I believe I have seen where they're heading with
future episodes, and as God AWFUL as this was, at the end of
this video, I predict it's about to get MUCH WORSE.

I'm guessing this is Doomcock.
 No, it's Overlord.

Get a clue. Overlord DVD is Dicktor Van Doomcock.

Brace yourselves, have a drink, listen to my reaction and
analysis of this atrocity,

Seems it is.
 Trust me, it is!
 You don't need Overlord or Doomcock to tell you that. I'm a fair
minded person that gives an honest opinion and "The Acolyte" is
awful, and when I say awful... I mean AWFUL!!!
 Judging by your reaction to Doctor Who you'd probably have a
conniption watching "The Acolyte"!
Then it's a good job that other people are watching it for me so that I don't have to.
--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw
"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it stands for." -William Shatner