Re: Netflix has a new tv series of "The Three-Body Problem"

Sujet : Re: Netflix has a new tv series of "The Three-Body Problem"
De : lynnmcguire5 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Lynn McGuire)
Groupes : rec.arts.sf.written rec.arts.sf.tv
Date : 23. Mar 2024, 03:45:13
On 2024-03-22, Lynn McGuire <lynnmcguire5@gmail.com> wrote:

Netflix has a new tv series of "The Three-Body Problem".  I watched the
first twenty minutes last night.
 There is also a Chinese TV show.  I watched a number of episodes
last year, but eventually gave up on it since, among other things,
the pace was glacial and I didn't want to spend the time for 30
episodes.
 After the first episode, I can already confirm that the Netflix
adaptation moves appreciably faster.
I had forgotten that he wrote "The Wandering Earth".  I have watched that subtitled in English spoken in Chinese movie twice.  Just a cool movie but I have not read the book, yet.
     https://www.amazon.com/Wandering-Earth-Cixin-Liu/dp/1250796849/
Lynn