Re: Netflix has a new tv series of "The Three-Body Problem"

Sujet : Re: Netflix has a new tv series of "The Three-Body Problem"
De : nospam (at) *nospam* example.net (D)
Groupes : rec.arts.sf.written rec.arts.sf.tv
Date : 23. Mar 2024, 12:47:52
On Fri, 22 Mar 2024, Lynn McGuire wrote:

Netflix has a new tv series of "The Three-Body Problem".  I watched the first twenty minutes last night.  The brutality of the Chinese Cultural Revolution was horrendous.  I will be watching more then reading the first book in the series that I bought a few months ago.
  https://www.netflix.com/title/81024821
and
  https://www.amazon.com/Three-Body-Problem-Cixin-Liu/dp/0765382032/

Lynn

Interesting! Thank you very much for the tip, this will go onto the TV-computer for later watching!