Re: Doctor Who Space Babies review with spoilers

Sujet : Re: Doctor Who Space Babies review with spoilers
De : solar.penguin (at) *nospam* gmail.com (solar penguin)
Groupes : rec.arts.drwho uk.media.tv.sf.drwho rec.arts.sf.tv rec.arts.tv can.arts.sf
Date : 12. May 2024, 19:33:01

The idiot insisted:

In article <v1q24u$2l7pd$1@dont-email.me>,
The Last Doctor  <mike@xenocyte.com> wrote:

4. I doubt Aggie gave a real review any more than you have. By the time
you’ve removed the vitriolic rhetoric about “degenerate crap for
illiterates” I suspect there is virtually nothing left. Guessing it got a
0/10 from him? Did he at least tell us whether he is a homosexual, a
transvestite, or both, (his only choices, as earlier this week he told us
that only such people could watch the show, and yet it seems he has watched
it)?

Yes about 0/10 and you did not read.

No. Aggie gave it a negative score:  -1/10

--
solar penguin