Re: Doctor Who Space Babies review with spoilers

Sujet : Re: Doctor Who Space Babies review with spoilers
De : mike (at) *nospam* xenocyte.com (The Last Doctor)
Groupes : rec.arts.drwho uk.media.tv.sf.drwho rec.arts.sf.tv rec.arts.tv can.arts.sf
Date : 12. May 2024, 22:54:06
Not The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
The Last Doctor  <mike@xenocyte.com> wrote:
Not The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
The Last Doctor  <mike@xenocyte.com> wrote:
4. I doubt Aggie gave a real review any more than you have. By the time
you’ve removed the vitriolic rhetoric about “degenerate crap for
illiterates” I suspect there is virtually nothing left. Guessing it got a
0/10 from him? Did he at least tell us whether he is a homosexual, a
transvestite, or both, (his only choices, as earlier this week he told us
that only such people could watch the show, and yet it seems he has watched
it)?

Yes about 0/10 and you did not read.

Of course I didn’t read it. I have the loon permanently kill filed. I’ve
got no interest in his moronic racist homophobic screeds and the utter
certainty he has that his tiny mind’s viewpoint is the only thing right
with the world. I only see the parts of what he’s vomited out that others
respond to: that’s quite enough for me, thanks.

I might quote him more often.

No need to, Dave. I might have to killfile you too and I’d rather not -
you’re a fool but not beyond comprehension all the time.

--
“Most of the Universe is knackered, babes.”  - The Doctor