Doctor Who "The Devils Chord" Review | This is One of the WORST THINGS I Have Ever SEEN | (Spoilers)

Sujet : Doctor Who "The Devils Chord" Review | This is One of the WORST THINGS I Have Ever SEEN | (Spoilers)
De : weberm (at) *nospam* polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Groupes : rec.arts.drwho uk.media.tv.sf.drwho rec.arts.sf.tv rec.arts.tv can.arts.sf
Date : 21. May 2024, 10:30:52
Doctor Who "The Devil's Chord" is one of the worst things I have ever seen.
It's been a long time since I did a review this in-depth, but there was so
much cringe god-awful CRAP in this horrific parody of Doctor Who, it took a
review almost 30 minutes long to get it all.  And even at that length, I
don't think I quite managed to hit on everything wrong with this turd of an
episode, but make no mistake: this episode ends any debate whatsoever: RIP
Doctor Who! #disney #doctorwho #disneyplus

https://youtu.be/NfRktWfbm00?si=xFjpkEPzqjFjOpA7

--
Let's go Brandon!