Re: Doctor Who "The Devils Chord" Review | This is One of the WORST THINGS I Have Ever SEEN | (Spoilers)

Sujet : Re: Doctor Who "The Devils Chord" Review | This is One of the WORST THINGS I Have Ever SEEN | (Spoilers)
De : agamemnon (at) *nospam* hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Groupes : rec.arts.drwho uk.media.tv.sf.drwho rec.arts.sf.tv rec.arts.tv can.arts.sf
Date : 23. May 2024, 04:37:49
On 21/05/2024 15:03, The Doctor wrote:
In article <v2i2e0$ij4u$14@dont-email.me>,
Ubiquitous  <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
Doctor Who "The Devil's Chord" is one of the worst things I have ever seen.
It's been a long time since I did a review this in-depth, but there was so
much cringe god-awful CRAP in this horrific parody of Doctor Who, it took a
review almost 30 minutes long to get it all.  And even at that length, I
don't think I quite managed to hit on everything wrong with this turd of an
episode, but make no mistake: this episode ends any debate whatsoever: RIP
Doctor Who! #disney #doctorwho #disneyplus

https://youtu.be/NfRktWfbm00?si=xFjpkEPzqjFjOpA7

 Many of of the opinion!

And do you know why Doomcock et al became so popular?
It's because fans thought how can the woke reviewers possibly be right or even watching that same show they watched. This pile of shit is not Doctor Who, or Star Trek, or Star Wars, or anything it claims to be, am I the only one that thinks that, let me see if anyone else thinks the same way. So they went and looked for independent reviews on Google and YouTube and found people like Doomcock and Nerdrotic who thought the same thing as they did. Not only that, but they realized that these YouTubers were in the majority, had the most viewers, and had the most subscribers compared to any of the channels that pandered to this crap.
Nerdrotic and Critical Drinker didn't gain over 1 million subscribers because of giving bad reviews to woke garbage, they gained those subscribers because almost everyone else watching YouTube agreed with them and learned that their opinion was in the majority.

Save Doctor Who! Retcon the Timeless Child!

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw
"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it stands for." -William Shatner