Re: [Doctor Who] The Doctor Goes Rogue

Sujet : Re: [Doctor Who] The Doctor Goes Rogue
De : mike (at) *nospam* xenocyte.com (The Last Doctor)
Groupes : rec.arts.sf.tv
Date : 08. Jun 2024, 21:14:39
Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
The Doctor wrote:

Can you not m ake one posts and crosst post it accordingly?

What a waste of bandwitdh!

What a waste of an education!

Bandwidth. For a couple of thousand text characters? In 2024? The mind
boggles. In the chump change of Internet bandwidth these days, UseNet text
traffic doesn’t amount to more than a wooden penny.

As to Dave’s question about cross posting, I don’t like cross posting. And
I was hoping the idiot wouldn’t feel the need to respond to each of my
near-identical posts in three newsgroups, each of which has a differing
readership. But I guess he probably did.

--
“Most of the Universe is knackered, babes.”  - The Doctor