Re: The Acolyte Episode 3 Review ...

Sujet : Re: The Acolyte Episode 3 Review ...
De : YourName (at) *nospam* YourISP.com (Your Name)
Groupes : rec.arts.drwho rec.arts.sf.fandom rec.arts.sf.tv
Date : 15. Jun 2024, 00:45:08
On 2024-06-14 19:12:35 +0000, Blueshirt said:
The Doctor wrote:
In article <xn0on0tmpebr1nx001@post.eweka.nl>,
Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
The Doctor wrote:
 Disney is not what it used to be.
 As an oldie... I find nothing is what it used to be!!!
 Just that Disney is not embracing what made it successful.
 I'm not sure Mickey Mouse as a Jedi Master, Minnie as his
Padawan and Donald Duck turning to the dark side would go down
very well in 2024...
Jedi Mickey, Princess Minnie, Darth Goofy, and Donald Ducktrooper from the Disney "May the Fourth" Star Wars celebrations:
<https://i.imgur.com/ITe6y8q.jpeg>
There are millons of images, official and unofficial, of various Star Wars-ised Disney characters around the internet.